Commercial Insurance in Orange County, California
- Direct losses may be covered when property is lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed.
- Indirect or consequential losses related to direct losses may also be covered.
Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Premises and operation
- Fire damage liability (damage by fire to premises rented to insured)
- Personal and advertising injury
- Medical payments
- Products/completed operations
You may want to consider a business owners package, which combines your liability, property, and other types of coverage into one comprehensive policy and which can help you save time and money on your total insurance program. And since we live in an age of million-dollar lawsuits, you may also want to add extra liability protection in the form of a commercial umbrella policy. We can tell you more about these plans and if they make sense for you.
Business Auto Insurance
- Medical benefits
- Income benefits
- Death benefits
- Rehabilitation benefits